the "living room" exhibit at Olivet

I installed at Olivet yesterday and the space is the size of a small living room (hence the new title).

Come to BEcome anyway! Door prizes for adults, kiddos leave with a keepsake of their own, lounge in the “living room” and look at paintings of animals with a spring palette. This event could possibly be a pre or post brunch date.

The place is 1850 Igelhart Ave, St. Paul (enter the building via the courtyard off of Dewey and through the door on the far left)

The date is THIS Sunday, April 14

The time frame is 11:15-12:30


Unlike more formal exhibitions:

We will be collecting names at the door for a free drawing of original work every 15 minutes.  This really makes for a celebratory and playful atmosphere.



Bring your kiddos too!  I wouldn't necessarily encourage bringing children to more formal exhibits, but, I want to involve them in this one!

Inspirational words I have written will be posted alongside my work.  Just come to BEcome inspired.


I will have my bin of very affordable works on paper
 (only available during Sunday's reception). 

A handful of framed prints will also be available:



This may also be the perfect time to choose your very own Easter bunny!

my very own cinna bun, 12x12, acrylic on canvas


Original paintings ranging from 195. - 2450. will also be exhibited and available for purchase.  Examples of these pieces can always be viewed and purchased from my instagram account.
See THIS LINK to view available work.

Comments

Popular Posts