thank you



 When buying a picture, you cannot imagine how you are keeping the artist alive and working! ... you cannot imagine what that does for the artist!  They do not even spend the money or celebrate!  They get that faraway look; they cannot hear what you say even.  Their only thought is, "I think I will go home now quick! and paint another one!" - Juliana Force

I receive so much mileage out of this quote.  My apologies if you've heard it too much from me lately.  Seriously, though, THIS is just too true for me.

Thank you to all of you who came out to the "living room" exhibit last Sunday.  Thank you for bringing your energy, emotional support, enthusiasm, inspiring children and checkbooks. People like you make it possible for me to keep going. And I continue to be forever grateful.

So, "that faraway look" happened and the inspiration has continued.  Thank you for being part of the spark that adds fuel to my fire.  It's still bunnies and bison but it IS inspiration nonetheless.

Thank you, Friends. XO





See other posts where I have referenced this quote:
ART as vocation
On Brenda Ueland, art sales and JOY
Why Does Art Cost So Much?

Where did these bison come from?
Gentle Giants of this Wild World

Comments

Popular Posts