travels with Henry

It's a rare occasion when someone purchases a painting before it is finished.  This has happened to me though.


It's much more likely that my pieces see their share of places and people before finding their right person/people.

But, Henry, here, HE has been around.

I am going to try to trace Henry's traveling to the best of my ability and I think...

 he started  his tour at Common Roots 

Henry's been on the walls of Cafe Latte

He's traveled to Iowa City in our subaru for a stint at Chait Galleries

Henry with Gentle Giant, 20x20, acrylic on canvas

Henry was part of my exhibit at the Grand Hand Gallery


He has been on the walls of the Birchwood


He has had his *spotlight* feature in the St. Paul Art Crawl catalog

Henry has been a part of an exhibit at Schmidt Landmark Gallery

Henry has even been in a field of flowers

and has been chauffeured in the back of my sister's car
selfie c/o Kristi Kohanek (video too!)


But, today, Henry's travels came to an end.  He found a home with someone who saw him last October at the Lowertown Lofts Artists' Cooperative.  This person hasn't been able to put Henry out of her mind for just short of one year.  

Impressive travels, Henry AND a happy ending.

I'll take it.

Comments

Popular Posts