give me an animal

I saw a quote this morning that said, "You Belong with the Wildflowers" but I'd change this quote to "You Belong with the Animals.".

Give me an animal and I will happily explore drawing or painting this being.

16X12, acrylic and india ink on gallery wrap canvas


I recently had a client inquire about a commission for an owl.  Since, I don't have live access to owls at will, I have been watching live owl cams.  Some people may find the viewing completely uneventful but I find them captivating.  These cameras can completely hold my attention while I hope to witness a feather fluff, the blinking of the eye or the turning of a head.

16X12, acrylic and india ink on gallery wrap canvas

12X12, acrylic and india ink on canvas, framed



Send me a video of any animal, and I probably will watch it twice.  I recently have become quite attached to this fox video.



And I have been wondering how I can get to Australia to spend some time with the wombats.


These original owl paintings are available for sale on artsicle.  
Prints are available in my etsy shop.

Comments

Popular Posts