#notatechie ! #notatechie !

I need a power point presentation TODAY.  This is the sort of project that stalls out my creativity and works me into an unnecessary frenzy.  It's the sort of thing I usually hire someone to do.  No matter how much I have tried, I just don't speak the language.  I may be one of the very few who still doesn't use a computer program to balance my checkbook (paper and pencil do just fine).  I figured out how to "create" a slideshow with proper timings (insert the cheerleading squad here) but I specifically need something ELSE.

Here is what I have so far.



On a much brighter side, the completion of this project is necessary for something that is right around the corner: I have been asked to be a part of a panel at an upcoming conference titled "SPEAK! The quality of connection between humans and animals" hosted by Jean Larson at the University of Minnesota.  

Luckily, I've had a bit more practice at the bio part....

Kari Maxwell is a visual artist, educator and creative coach.  She currently resides in Minneapolis, Minnesota where she works in her home studio applying her motto of creating everyday. Kari is represented by galleries in Iowa, Minnesota, Montana and Wisconsin. Encouraging and supporting the creative process for individuals is one of Kari's favorite things. In the spring of 2014, she founded The Create Everyday Classroom where she teaches exploratory art making for children, teens and adults. Although she currently lives on the plains, her heart sings when exploring the shores of large bodies of water or while climbing mountain tops.  For more information, visit Kari's website at www.karimaxwell.com or check out her blog titled, "create everyday".  

Comments

  1. Looks great! And what an exciting even at the U of M, first I am hearing of it. Did you create the slide show on youtube? Youtube is getting more and more user friendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ti. And thanks to the tech guy, I NOW have a power point presentation...xo!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts