#153.3 -- still celebrating (by marking time)
Friends who know me well, know that I love documenting and marking time. Yeah, believe it or not, one year, I documented my water intake (everyday) in ounces. I actually used Amanda Hawkins' fun worksheets to do so too!
But this is a different sort of task. I highly recommend incorporating some sort of recording or documenting into your life. I think it's a great tool as a means for creating a point of reference. Recording can also give you a good boost and lead to more insight. And, just as important, there is such power in the written word...especially when we write it.
Since August 19, 2012, I have been inspired to and have actually done something about these things here on create everyday:
- I designed 3 different create everyday online classes
- I practiced 5 monthly creative commitments: Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan and March
- I have a new website that keeps evolving (thank you heather l murphy art + design!)
- I intentionally practice purposeful experience (thanks for the push, accidental creative)
- I have completed 16 book reports
- I have written 152 blog posts
- I figured out a way to introduce myself (not an easy task, I say)
- I designed the thank you 2012...hello 2013 workshop
- I came up with a more efficient system for painting commissions
- I designed 2 - 30 day Creative Commitment Challenge workshops: February + May
- I posted 12 artist interviews
- I developed a creative coaching business
- I started drawing with pastels
- I developed and started teaching my art curriculum for children
- I designed an abstract online painting class
- I completed my first video (and a few more)
- I have a very rough draft of my very own press kit
- oh, yeah, AND I finally got on instagram too
There's more. I like to do this too:
- That's a new 5 day class every 4 months
- That's creating one piece of work everyday for 210 days
- That's 1.3 book reports a month
- That's 2.9 posts a week
- That's one artist interview a month
Thank you, readers, for making all of THIS more possible.
p.s. Regarding the create everyday giveaway: the lucky recipients have been chosen.
Look for a video announcement soon!