what happens when I take an unexpected hiatus + there's something for everyone here

Dear me.  I have taken an unexpected hiatus.  Yowza-za.  Where to start?

The past ten days haven't been all for nothing.  They have been the catalyst for a long list of inspirational posts that are currently in the making.  Here is what to expect in the days/weeks to come...

  • I was tickled with delight to send out snail mail.  I also received some surprises myself. I look forward to posting the beauty and benefits of this practice.  Stay tuned... 
  • I am in the midst of creating an online course on abstract painting.  In this class participants will complete 4 paintings over the course of 4 weeks.  I can't wait!
  • After experiencing America's Day of Independence, I have put together An Introverts Guide to the 4th of July
  • "A Letter of Engagement" is the title of this particular upcoming post  
  • I have always been a big fan of Anne Lamott.  At one point in my life, she couldn't write fast enough for me.  I follow her posts on facebook and this has inspired me to do another book report.  Look for one on her book, Grace (Eventually): Further Thoughts on Faith.
  • Look for a review and my reflections on the documentary, Our City Dreams.  
  • I can't wait to get back in the swing of working with children and art.  I hope to put a class on the calendar for August. 
  • I started rereading my journal that I began almost one year ago.  I plan on celebrating the one year anniversary of my commitment to this blog by posting one journal entry a week.  This will begin the week of August 19.
  • Oh!  Call me a late bloomer (I won't be offended, really) but I finally got on instagram.  Give me a shout if you're there too.  I want to follow you...


Comments

  1. I'm excited to hear more about your abstract painting class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts