paint with me


I have started preparations for teaching another create everyday online class.

This class will be a simple introduction to abstract painting.

Usually, my online classes involve a variety of creative cross training activities
(it helps that they are fun too).  This particular class will involve starting and completing four abstract paintings. Also, unlike the other classes I offer (usually an exercise is presented daily), this will be a month long class, with a new "method for beginning" introduced every week.

Abstract painting is difficult but also has the potential to be amazing. The evolution of one's work is always as much of a surprise to the painter as the observer.

Remember, as true with all my other classes, experts need not apply. My classes are best suited for those with a beginner's mind (or those who want one).

I offer a gentle, no rules approach that is fun and encouraging for all.

Let me know if you are interested!

OK, Peops!  Turn your computer monitor to the left (or dip your head to the right).  Hopefully, the third video I post in my life will be an additional improvement on this.  Lucky for us, I am placing more emphasis on content than quality?




more abstract paintings in progress
paint with me 
is a four week online class that begins Monday, August 5.
One lesson will be given every Monday where we will begin
a different approach to beginning a new piece for a total
of four completed paintings by Friday, August 30.
This class is 45.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts