let it snow...let it snow... let it snow...!!!


This post is going to be one of few words.  
(If you need words, PLEASE feel free to read last week's posts or the week before or the week before and so on and so forth - I've been FULL of a lot of words lately...)

I LOVE SNOW.  A LOT OF SNOW.
I was so excited when it started to snow late on Saturday night and didn't stop until Sunday afternoon.
I felt tickled with delight the more snow I saw falling to the ground, piling on top of every surface, bringing a quiet hush and brightness to my world.


What made it even better was THE SUN.
The sun came out this morning and there are beautiful piles of white, fluffy goodness everywhere.


On days like today, I can find little to complain about.
Thank you.  More please.







Comments

Popular Posts