hopeful



Hello All!  I am back at it!

I am SO excited about the project I am currently working on: reviewing my year and setting my intentions for 2013.  I just completed the second exercise (out of ten) and I already feel more inspired and hopeful about 2013.  I've been doing exercises like this for, it's hard to say, at least ten years.  For someone like me, this is an incredible feat AND must be worthwhile and rewarding for me to continue. It's amazing to me how excited I become when this time of year approaches: What did I set out to do and what actually happened?  Where do I want to go NOW?  I am facilitating an online workshop specifically for those who want to join me in this process.  It's not too late to begin.  Join the fun and come on along!

As for my time with this blog, the next nine days might be slim because of my focus on the workshop.
I hope to share highlights, however, or insights I have had while participating.  In the meantime, you can always find me here.

If you have a ritual to wrap up your year, I'd love to hear about it.  Leave a comment or send me an email.  We can only benefit from cheering one another on.  Don't you think?

Enjoy your holidays,

Kari

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts