stronger wings

all of the sudden, she realized her wings were stronger
5x7, collage on paper

It's so interesting how growth works isn't it?  My experience is that there is a strong desire for change and this desire seems relentless and almost impossible to obtain.  It seems to go on forever.  And then, all of the sudden, I realize, a bit later, I have arrived at this long-sought-after destination. It seems so effortless all of the sudden, so much a part of me and yet, it's still easy to remember the months (possibly the years), the time spent placing and replacing my intentions "out there".  What's more mind boggling to me (every time) is there is no lightning bolt of recognition to document the time/place of a particular transformation.  It just, all the sudden, is.  

Comments

Popular Posts