spread of new growth


There is a nest of four robin babes in our backyard.  We have been watching them, now, for five days.  Both parents are working diligently at feeding them and they are growing SO quickly.  I cannot believe all of the worms I am seeing that are being delivered! The last two nights we have been awakened by loud squawking from the robins and have had to go outside and scare away a neighborhood cat.  
This is my life and I love it.

The robin totem says:
"Robin reflects your innate ability to assert the will force to create new growth in a variety of areas in your life.  If robin has come to you, it is to help you with this process.  Robin may reflect that you have been doing so inappropriately or ineffectually.  Either way, the robin will show you how to do it successfully."



*I want to thank one of my best friends, Shawna, 
for sending me the most fantastic camera 
for a belated Christmas gift.  
It arrived JUST IN TIME.  So grateful.



I hope #4 is still in there somewhere!

Comments

Popular Posts