a dedication

nothing like cocoa and marshmallows to bring joy to a winter day!

this post is dedicated to my dear friend and fellow artist, Heather, who is in route to her new residence in north carolina, who squealed when I served her cocoa and marshmallows in this exact cup on
Thursday night when we had a sleep over.
this is also dedicated to my mother who never turns down a cup of hot chocolate (or an oreo, for that matter). this is also dedicated to Jeff in boulder, CO, who made this cup for us when we visited his family this past summer and Simran
(just because she's his most fabulous partner in life).
drink up!

Comments

  1. Yep - totally squealed again when I saw the photo! Thank you so much for the amazing send off, I had such a great time and it made the transition that much more gentle. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts