in the beginning and the beginning

it started with bookmarks.  it started with collecting any art scrap materials I could find. it started with play. it ends with play too, by the way.  eventually I was painting at my dining room table and then on an easel.  currently, I am ALL over the board.  one might call it random but I choose to call it related (and I may or may not find out how this is the case - ever).
I make an effort to create everyday.  exercising my freedom to create is who I am.  expressing gratitude for creative inspiration is what I do.  I started out a beginner and found out I am always a beginner (at everything) and hope to keep it that way.  with this mentality, joy visits me everyday.  once I choose to produce, joy is squelched and the true being of who I am in unable to create it's voice.  thank you for visiting.  we'll see how i keep this up.

Comments

  1. LOVE that you have a blog!! I knew it was inevitable with your love of FB. Your words are always a gift to me, dear friend!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hope you do continue. Lovely, so far. I like this idea better than facebutt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, yeah, yeah! and fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts