thank you

I just really wanted to express my appreciation to all the people (you know who you are) who are willing to look deep within and question their beliefs, motives and actions.  It takes SO MUCH courage to say I DON'T KNOW and to continue on towards our dreams (in the midst of not knowing).

Continuing (in the midst of the unknown) looks like this for me:
1. sitting here
2. practicing each day to the best of my ability
AND
3. learning to lean into and trust what I  DO KNOW for now
(if we're honest with ourselves we really do know SOMETHING) 

This is the only action I have found that gets us to that I DON'T KNOW place.

Don't get me wrong.  It's never about the destination.  The destination is easy.  It's getting to the destination that takes so much re-committing.  Over and over again. 

Comments

Popular Posts